Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Attempt to Blog

While I am an avid blog reader, I am not much of a writer.  So here is my attempt to become a blogger... it may be just a feeble attempt, but I am attempting none the less.

So, here are the reasons why I chose to name my blog "Love, Laughter and a Good Dose of Chocolate":

1.  I love a lot of things: my God, my family, my friends, reading, Ikea, warm blankets, rain, cinnamon candles and more.  I hope to share more about the things I love.

2.  Laughter... contagious laughter.  I love to laugh with people...and usually when they laugh, it makes me laugh... so I hope to share funny things.

3.  A good dose of chocolate:  hmmm.... need I say more?  So, I love chocolate (just not white chocolate).  I love chocolate by itself, hot chocolate, chocolate cheesecake.  I even used to eat chocolate cheese when I was a kid.  So, I hope to share some of the sweet things in life.

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...