Friday, March 28, 2008

Reflections

I was pondering...If we are keeping our eyes focused on Christ, His reflection should be in our eyes.

When the stresses and busyness of life take over, our stress is a reflection of taking our eyes off of Christ and focusing on the stresses.

When we focus on the problems we are facing, rather than letting our Father handle the problems, we reflect the negativity of the situations around us.

We are all examples. We are all being watched in the fishbowl of our world. What do people see in us? or better yet, Whose reflection do they see?

As I heard it said once, "Always keep the Son in your eyes."

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...