Monday, March 24, 2008

Tornados and Snow

This week we have been to the north and the south...visiting the in-laws in Georgia and my parents in Pennsylvania.  The trip to GA was interesting...tornados and terrible weather. Then we had snow in PA.

We had a great time.  It is interesting to see how different our families are though.  One likes to go a thousand miles a minute.  The other likes to stay at home.  

In GA, we had family pictures taken. It was a lot of fun.  We also got to see our nephew for the first time.  He is a cutie!  The kids loved playing in PaPa's new fifth wheel.  I think the highlight of the weekend was eating dinner in the trailer instead of in the house.

We had a great time with my family in PA.  Jonathan loves Uncle Kenny's PS2.  He seems to think that he needs one now.  :)

So, after three Easter hunts and a week of spring break, things are finally back to normal.

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...