Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Perfect Night

So this year, we have a lovely three day weekend for the fourth. Both Tim and I LOVE to travel, but with gas being $4 a gallon, we decided to stay home.

Tonight, we put up the tent in the backyard because Tim and J are going to have guys night and sleep outside. The weather is perfect...in the low 70s.

We got out the charcoal grill and cooked hot dogs and s'mores and just sat around as the coals died out. Just talking and being together and enjoying the evening.

I am glad we stayed home!

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

Smoosh,Smoosh... Just kidding, family time is awesome!

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...