Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flames Kid's Club Night at Chick-fil-a





Liberty has a great kid's club for the sports season. For $20, kids get into all of the home games for free. Plus, they get a free T-shirt and have great kid's nights like tonight. All members of the club got a free kid's meal and free ice cream. Plus, they got to meet several of the men's and women's basketball players. J got a ton of autographs and had a great time...though he wasn't too sure about talking to the women's basketball players or the cheerleaders. :)

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

That's a really cool program. I am sure J loves it... Cutie pictures. Give J a squeeze for me and tell him I love him.

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...