Thursday, September 11, 2008

September Happenings



Life has been busy here in Lynchburg. The air is a tiny bit cooler today, and it is starting to feel like fall (which happens to be my favorite season).

J is back in school. Second grade now. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Albert. He has lots of his friends from last year in his class, so he is thrilled.

Tim will be starting seminary in October.

And as for me, my life is crazy at the moment. Our new arts ministry, Access Arts, will be opening in October. So, I have been interviewing staff, scheduling classes, creating promotional materials, painting classrooms, ordering supplies...just to name a few things. We are excited to see what the Lord is going to do!

So, for those of you who care enough to read this little blog, this update is for you!

I am currently accepting donations towards a plane trip to London. :)

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

OH smoosh... I wish I was there to celebrate fall with you. Thanks for a new blog by the way. I know you are busy, so thanks for endulging me. Give J a big squeeze for me. And keep your head up, the arts thing is gonna be awesome and you are doing a great job! Love you

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...