Friday, November 14, 2008

It's that time of year...




Fridays are always a quiet day in my office. Usually, there are only three of us here, and today is no exception. So, I am listening to pandora.com's White Christmas radio. Lots of old, fun Christmas songs.

This weekend, we will decorate the tree and start to get ready for the most wonderful time of the year when we celebrate our Savior's birth.

In my mom-to-mom group at TRBC, we talked about Christmas traditions. I was wondering if you would share one of your traditions or one you had growing up.

I'll share some of mine in the days to come.

Happy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

A Christmas tradition from my family is cereal... I know it may sound silly, but growing up, we never had the money to buy the name brand cereal and we would always by the generic store brand, but at Christmas our parents would buy 3 boxes of name brand cereal. One for each of us kids. It was always a real treat for us to open our Lucky Charms, or Captain Crunch. I don't think I will ever forget that simple pleasure. :)

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...