Monday, December 1, 2008

Such a Slacker!

Well, it has been a while since I have posted something new here. Thanksgiving has come and gone. We spent a week with my family in Pennsylvania. Needless to say, there was plenty to eat! :) We all were spoiled...sleeping in, not having to cook, cable TV. We really enjoyed the vacation.

We spent time with some of our relatives, which was really nice. The older relatives had lots of stories about when they were younger.

We also did some shopping. Tim and I even ventured out to Wal-mart on Black Friday at 5 AM. We got some good deals.

Overall, it was a really nice trip. However, we were REALLY glad to be back home in our own bed!

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

Hurray for holidays with Grammy and Pappy! I bet you spent the whole time at home watching the Food Network. (That's certainly what I would have done). I hope you're feeling rested and ready for the holidays. I was thinking today of the times I wathed you make Christmas cookies and Baklava... You always made it look so easy. It takes me a day to accomplish what you got done in the course of two hours... Maybe when I grow up, I can be cool like you. (Probably not though) At least we're not up to our eyeballs in kool-aid packets. :) Love you!

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...