Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year, Friends!

Hard to believe that another year has come and gone!
Things have been a bit crazy in the Stanton house lately. We spent Christmas in Atlanta with Tim's family. Jonathan had a WONDERFUL time with his cousins Riley and Walker. We were also able to catch up with Angela and Larry Prince.


My brother got engaged over the holidays and is planning a November 2009 wedding. We are so happy for Kenny and Andrea.

Tim turned 31 on December 29. Boy, are we getting OLD! :)

Jonathan also got his tonsils out the same day. So this past week has been pretty mellow in the Stanton house.

Hope your new year has started out well. Looking forward to what God has in store in 2009!

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

Hurray for New Year's and for your brother and Andrea, and for seeing Larry and Angela and for going to Georgia... Sounds pretty fun to me.

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...