Friday, March 27, 2009

It's that time of year again...

J's birthday is coming up soon, and we are trying to get his party plans all in order. Now if you know me, I like to have every little detail planned out way ahead of time, but this time, I just can't seem to get my act together!

He wants a sports party with all different stations...basketball free throws, soccer goal, and lots more.

The question is, how many children to invite. He has a class of 26 children. Do you invite them all? I know our little house couldn't handle them all...

Guess I better get planning...I only have a couple weeks until it is here.

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

Hey Becks-
I don't think you need to invite the whole class... Does he have any friends from both church and school that would overlap? It might make the group a bit smaller. :) Have fun with the planning...

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...