Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Happenings

Not too much going on here in Stantonland. J was supposed to have baseball tonight, but the game was rained out. I am actually kind of thankful... it is cold out, and I really didn't want to sit out there in the cold drizzle.

I spent the day working with Sarah at the TRBC costume shop. She is really doing a great job getting things cleaned up and organized over there.

We were going through a bunch of hats today that were donated to the church. There are some really great hats there...kind of made me wish that we still dressed up like that on occasion. Some of them were so well preserved in their original hat boxes. Wish I had my camera with me!

Tim is helping his friend Isaiah this weekend. Isaiah's youth group is having an all night activity Friday night. We'll see how long Tim lasts! Ha! I think he will have a great time.

Haven't figured out what J and I will do tomorrow night yet. We may just hang out at home.

Oh well! Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Awesome post!

Mark & I will be getting married this Saturday. Please keep us in your prayers.

Hey. Also, if you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...