Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thoughts...

I have been feeling a little "beat up" by the Word lately...my selfish heart is definitely getting pounded. Sometimes I feel like there isn't any more of me left to give...and I forget to let Christ take control.

He has been stretching me and teaching me and guiding me in paths that I never dreamed I would take, but I am interested to see where the journey leads.

So when I feel like I am not enough (which I am not), I need to truly depend on Christ and allow Him to be enough.

If you are reading this, please pray for me this moment. That I will continue to allow God to lead and not make plans that are not His will. If you know me, you know that is my struggle...I like to have everything planned out and all of my ducks in a row.

I can still plan...I just can't forget to check in with the Master Planner first!

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

katiecutehair said...

Becks- I will certainly be praying with you... I understand what you mean about wanting your ducks in a row. I think that's one thing I am learning in my adventure with Yvan. Sometimes you have to wait for your ducks to line themselves up...

Hang in there...

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...