Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's been a while...

I have been so awful about blogging lately...and it is pretty low on my priority list, I must say.

Things here have been fine, but busy. Jonathan just finished up baseball last week and has started taking swimming lessons. Only two more weeks of school for him. He also was in a kid's musical at church last week. He did a great job.

Tim finished up one seminary class and is starting another. Needless to say, his head in a book these day.

As for me, I just try to keep up with my family and make things run smoother. We had a huge conference at church, and I ended up selling books for Mark DeYmaz, Francis Chan, Billy Hornsby and Kerry Shook. And for the big news, I did save $25 using coupons while I grocery shopped yesterday. :) Pretty sad that is the highlight of my week.

Here are some photos from the last few weeks.



No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...