Saturday, July 25, 2009

A little update

Jonathan and I are in PA visiting my parents for the weekend. It has been a fun trip so far!

Yesterday, we visited my great uncle and aunt. He is going to be 97 years old this year...and they will be celebrating 60 years of marriage. They are so adorable. Just love them to pieces!

Today, we went to the Pittsburgh Zoo. We got there early and enjoyed a beautiful day. The animals were amazing. The new polar bear exhibit is really cool. I promise to add pics when we get home.

Tomorrow is a church day, of course. My uncle and aunt will be coming for dinner, as well as my brother and his fiancee Andrea. Should be a good day.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...