Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Going "Home"

This weekend, I am going to be going back to Springfield to visit my dear friend Katie who will be getting married soon. I am looking forward to girl time...hanging out, laughing until we are sick, and then laughing some more (not to mention mass quantities of Cheddar's spinach dip).

I also get to spend time with my dear friend Paula. It has been way too long!

I am looking forward to going, but I am wondering how I am going to feel. I haven't been back to Springfield in over two years. I miss so many things there still...and I miss the people even more. I think this will be a bittersweet time.

Anyway, T and J are going to have guys night while I am gone. Pizza, movies, camping out in the living room. J likes guys night because he can burp all he wants. Ahh, the little things in life. :)

Hopefully my house is still intact when I return!

1 comment:

the Provident Woman said...

Hopefully you had a great time. I just had a friend stop into town that I haven't seen in a year. Such good times.

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...