Sunday, November 8, 2009

Better Late than Never


So I have been pretty sick the past couple of days and haven't had the energy to blog. So here is the next thing I am thankful for....



I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He has been such a great help these past couple of days...taking care of J, cleaning the house (because he knows I can't stand it to be dirty!), and just being there for me.

This coming year will be our 10th anniversary. We have definitely had our ups and downs, but God is faithful. I am so blessed to have a man like Tim in my life. Here are some of the things I love most about him (in no particular order):

His positive outlook
The way he laughs at himself when he makes a clever remark
His passion for people
His determination to be a good husband and provider
How loud he sings at church
The way he loves to help people...any time, any day
How he is still a kid at heart
How he desires so greatly to be used of God

I could go on and on and on...but I am truly thankful for Tim.

I love you, Honey!

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...