Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays...

Well, yesterday was gorgeous here; today, not so much. Overcast, rainy with tornado watches...not exactly my kind of weather.

J wasn't feeling too hot last night, and this AM, he woke with a temp of 102.5 and a terrible cough.  Needless to say, I gave him a little medicine and sent him back to bed.  So, lucky for me, I was able to work from home today.  But alas, now I have a fever of 100, and I have a feeling things aren't going to be too pretty around here tonight.

So since everything is so drab, I thought I would post a happy thought.  I made some extra $ doing odd jobs plus our tax return, and this month alone, we were able to pay off $4,045 of student loans and credit card debt.  We only have one CC left to attack, but it is at 0% interest for the life of the balance, so we are focusing on the student loans for the moment.  I don't think next month will be near as exciting, but I am really praying and hoping to get these balances down as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...