Friday, March 4, 2011

So Blessed!

I am truly a blessed woman!  I have so much to be grateful for...I could go on and on and on...

This past week, my son came down with the flu, and lucky me...I got it as well.  Thankfully, I have an employer who gives us sick days (as well as the ability to work from home).  What a blessing!

Then, I have wonderful friends who sent e-mails offering help and prayers.  Friends who stopped by and left warm bowls of soup at my door.

And then there is my hubby who has been relegated to the couch this week.  Poor guy!  He's stopped and picked up prescriptions, ginger ale, etc...  What a champ!

J went to school today and I slept the day away until I had to pick him up. I finally feel like I have returned to the land of the living.

But in the midst of it all, I again realize...

I am blessed.  So very blessed!

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...