Saturday, May 5, 2018

Where the Fire Falls by Karen Barnett



This historical romance is set in the 1920s in Yosemite National Park.  Up and coming painter, Olivia Rutherford signs a contract to paint illustrations of the park...a place that holds one of the secrets from her childhood.

Upon arrival, she meets a handsome guide, Clark Johnson, who helps her discover the beauty of Yosemite and the love of Jesus. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The descriptions of the park were wonderful. I never heard of the nightly Firefall that happened at Yosemite, and wish it still happened today. What a sight that would be!

I highly recommend this book to those who enjoy historical fiction, romance and a little bit of mystery. 

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...