Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yeebird... Yee-gotta check it out!

When we lived in Springfield, MO, I worked at a wonderful church...Second Baptist Church. The pastor is Pastor John Marshall...a great pastor and friend. Our apartment where we lived was across the hall from his dear mother-in-law, who we loved dearly.

Anyway, Pastor and Ruth Marshall's daughter, Rebekah, has a wonderful blog, yeebird, that you absolutely must check out. She is so creative! She posts photos of her craft projects (which are AMAZING!) and lovely photos of her family and friends. It really is a great blog!

This week, Rebekah is celebrating her 100th post with a giveaway of some of her favorite things (and mine, too!). Click here to check it out!

http://yeebird.blogspot.com/2009/08/post-100giveaway-times-3.html

No comments:

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

Those who know me best know that I love to read. I have read a lot of Biblical/Historical fiction books in my life, and Of Fire and Lions...